Features and benefits
- Permanent structural repair concrete
- Contains non-reactive aggregates and a low soluble alkali cement content.
- The repair concrete can be applied to a range of thicknesses, minimum 15 mm
- Contains RHPC & PFA to clause 1702, 5 mm non-reactive carboniferous limestone to clause 1704, microsilica and shrinkage compensating agents.
- Rapid strength development thus reducing repair possession times
- Dimensionally stable, forms an integral bond to existing concrete and restores structural integrity with proven durability
- Economical repair
- Variable application thickness providing flexibility of use
- Free-flowing recasting repair concrete allowing formation of intricate falsework
- Ideally suited in structural elements where reinforcement is congested
- Shrinkage-compensated to avoid shrinkage cracks and enhance durability
- Class 4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
Things to consider
Do not apply...
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C