triple strength medusa
Admixture in white powder form — addition to a mortar mix will improve the water repellence of finished work. It is used in rendering and render undercoats required to be water repellent or to possess controlled suction.
triple strength medusa provides economical and durable renders and mortars with increased water repellence and reduces surface water absorption, therefore reducing the amount of staining.
- Provides increased water repellence
- Assists in providing even suction in undercoats
- Reduces water permeability
- Reduces surface water absorption
- Not suitable for use with high alumina or calcium aluminate cements
- Store in original receptacles.
- When stored in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life of an unopened sachet is 12 months.
- Sold in 9.9kg boxes containing 30 individual 330g sachets