webercem advanced repair concrete CPReplacement for: webercem five star repair concrete CP
Low resistivity flowing recasting repair concrete:
- Can be used with electro-chemical cathodic protection systems
- Ideally situated in structural elements where reinforcement is congested
- Fast strength development, reducing repair time possession
A pre-blended cementitious, high-strength flowing repair concrete. Contains non-reactive aggregates and a low soluble-alkali cement content suitable for use where cathodic protection will subsequently be used.
Conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 has confirmed that webercem advanced repair concrete CP meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
- Excellent electrical resistivity for cathodic protection systems
- Rapid strength development thus reducing repair possession times
- Dimensionally stable, forms an integral bond to existing concrete and restores structural integrity with proven durability
- Economical repair
- Variable application thickness providing flexibility of use
- Does not contain microsilica
- Total water-soluble sulphate content of concrete, SO3 - does not exceed 4%.
- Complies with NH specification for use on highway structures
- Free-flowing recasting concrete allowing use in areas of congested reinforcement
- Class R4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.