webercem bondcoat is a single-component polmer-modified, cementitious bonding aid. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a bonding slurry for webercem R4 duo, webercem HB30, webercem HB40 and webercem lightweight mortars.
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 for a bonding primer.
High initial grab to improve the build of the repair mortar and promote the bond to the concrete
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
- Contains fibres for improved thixotropy
- Cementitious, contains no solvents
Single-component; simply mix with water
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in appropriate conditions