webercem five star grout
Shrinkage compensated, precision cementitious grout for dry packing, grouting, bolt fixing and bedding of machinery.
webercem five star grout is a premixed cementitious grout developed for applications where an economical grout with good flow and strength is required. webercem five star grout is designed primarily as a flowing grout but can also be used at a trowellable or dry pack consistency.
Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6.
- Under stanchion plates and machinery (static loads only)
- Grouting bearings, precast units, floors etc
- Fixing anchor bolts, ballustrades, crash barriers, starter bars
- Void filling
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- webercem five star grout is shown to be effectively non-shrink by ASTM C827 Early Volume Change of Cementitious Mixtures which, unlike other methods, measures expansion or shrinkage from time of placing
- Volume expansion to ASTM C827 when unrestrained is greater than 1·0%
- Precision grout suitable for use over a range of temperatures and site conditions
- Can be pumped, poured, trowelled or dry packed
- Does not contain iron, aluminium or other additives which have not withstood the tests of time
- Thermal expansion similar to that of good quality concrete
- Good flow properties
- Can be applied in thicknesses from 10mm to 100mm
- Does not significantly lose workability during pot life
- Factory blended to eliminate on-site errors
- webercem five star grout must only be used in confined situations, e.g. under baseplates, in holes etc.
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture