webercem five star grout SP
High-flow, high-strength, shrinkage-compensated, cementitious precision grout.
webercem five star grout SP is a premixed cementitious grout developed for applications where an economical grout with good flow and retention of flow and higher strengths is required.
Designed primarily as a flowing grout, but can also be used at a trowellable consistency. Meets Highways England Specification for Highway Works, Vol. 1, Clause 2601.
- Under machinery and stanchion plates
- Grouting rails and bridge bearings
- Fixing bolts
- Void filling
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Conforms to ASTM C827 Early Volume Change of Cementitious Mixtures
- Complies with HE specification Clause 2601.4 at 5°C and 20°C
- Precision grout suitable for use over a range of temperatures and site conditions
- Can be pumped, poured or trowelled
- Does not contain iron, aluminium or other additives which have not withstood the tests of time
- Thermal expansion similar to that of good quality concrete
- Excellent flow properties
- Can be applied in thicknesses from 10mm to 100mm
- Does not significantly lose workability during pot life
- High initial and long term strength development
- webercem five star grout SP must only be used in confined situations, e.g. under base plates, in holes etc.
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture