webercem five star repair concrete
A preblended cementitious repair concrete which complies with the Highways England Specification for Highway Works white book Series 1700 Structural Concrete.
Conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 has confirmed that webercem five star repair concrete meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
webercem five star repair concrete is suitable for:
- Replacement of concrete to beams and crossheads
- Repair of car parks and buildings not subject to fire regulations
- Coastal structural repairs and seawall reconstruction
- Repairing concrete columns, beams, walls and soffits
- For use under baseplates where thick sections are required to be grouted: 75 to 500mm
- Permanent structural repair concrete
- Contains non-reactive aggregates and a low soluble alkali cement content.
- The repair concrete can be applied to a range of thicknesses, minimum 25 mm
- Contains OPC & PFA to clause 1702, 5 mm non-reactive carboniferous limestone to clause 1704, microsilica and shrinkage compensating agents.
- Rapid strength development 35mpa in 3 days thus reducing repair possession times
- Dimensionally stable, forms an integral bond to existing concrete and restores structural integrity with proven durability
- Economical repair
- Variable application thickness providing flexibility of use
- Free-flowing recasting repair concrete allowing formation of intricate falsework
- Ideally suited in structural elements where reinforcement is congested
- Shrinkage-compensated to avoid shrinkage cracks and enhance durability
- Class 4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture