webercem five star repair concrete CP
A preblended cementitious repair concrete which fully complies with the Highways England Specification for Highway Works Class 29F high-strength flowing concrete. Contains non-reactive aggregates and a low soluble-alkali cement content suitable for use where cathodic protection will subsequently be used.
Conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 has confirmed that webercem five star repair concrete CP meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
webercem five star repair concrete CP is suitable for:
- Repair of concrete to bridge structures to HE specification
- In conjunction with electro-chemical cathodic protection systems
- Replacement of defective concrete to beams and crossheads
- Repair of car parks and buildings not subject to fire regulations
- Coastal structural repairs to jetties and piers
- Repairing concrete columns, beams, walls and soffits
- Excellent electrical resistivity for cathodic protection systems
- Rapid strength development thus reducing repair possession times
- Dimensionally stable, forms an integral bond to existing concrete and restores structural integrity with proven durability
- Economical repair
- Variable application thickness providing flexibility of use
- Contains OPC and GGBS to clause 1702, 5 mm non-reactive carboniferous limestone to clause 1704, superplasticiser and shrinkage compensating agents
- Does not contain microsilica
- Total water-soluble sulphate content of concrete, SO3, does not exceed 4%, complies with HE specification
- Complies with HE specification for use on highway structures
- Free-flowing recasting concrete allowing use in areas of congested reinforcement
- Class 4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture, 6 months for Highways.