Features and benefits
- General purpose grout suitable for use over a temperature range of between 5°C and 25°C
- Can be pumped, poured, trowelled or 'dry-packed'
- Good flow properties
- Can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 10mm to 100mm
- Factory blended to eliminate on-site errors
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Does not contain metallic additives such as iron or aluminium
Things to consider
- Only to be used In confined situations, e.g. under baseplates, in holes etc.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C