webercem grout eco
General-purpose, 'non-shrink' cementitious grout.
webercem grout eco is a premixed, non-shrink cementitious grout developed for applications where a cost-efficient grout with adequate flow and strength is required. webercem grout eco is designed primarily as a pourable grout but can also be used at a plastic or dry pack consistency.
Complies with BS EN 15604-3 and -6. For test results review Technical Datasheet.
- Grouting under stanchions and baseplates
- General void filling, under paving, in rubble walls etc
- Fixing ballustrades, starter bars and barriers
- General purpose grout suitable for use over a temperature range of between 5°C and 25°C
- Can be pumped, poured, trowelled or 'dry-packed'
- Good flow properties
- Can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 10mm to 100mm
- Factory blended to eliminate on-site errors
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Does not contain metallic additives such as iron or aluminium
- Only to be used In confined situations, e.g. under baseplates, in holes etc.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture