Single-component, polymer-modified, high-build cementitious mortar, designed for concrete repairs to facades where high compressive strength is not the major consideration. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a lightweight, low-permeability, medium-strength mortar suitable for both soffit and vertical repair situations.
webercem HB30 is a high-build mortar used to repair building facades. Can be used for overhead and vertical repairs to soffits, decks and columns. Suitable for the repair of voids and honeycombed areas.
- High-build properties — up to 75mm vertically and 50mm overhead, without formwork depending on size of the repair
- Achieves 30 N/mm² in 28 days
- Unique shrinkage compensation system provides long-term dimensional stability
- Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
- Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Contains fibres and spray dried acrylic polymer
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture