Single-component, polymer-modified, high build cementitious mortar, designed for concrete repairs to facades where high compressive strength is not the major consideration. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a lightweight, low permeability, medium strength mortar suitable for both soffit and vertical repair situations.
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar.
webercem HB30 is an acrylic-polymer modified highbuild façade repair mortar for:
- Lightweight mortar ≥30 MPa for soffit and vertical repairs
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar
- High build mortar to repair concrete building façades
- High-build properties – up to 75mm vertically and 50mm overhead, without formwork depending on size of the repair
- Achieves 30 MPa in 28 days
- Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
- Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Contains fibres and spray dried acrylic polymer
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture