A single-component, polymer-modified, high-build cementitious mortar, designed for structural concrete repairs. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a lightweight, low-permeability, high-strength mortar for both soffit and vertical repair situations.
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar.
webercem HB40 is used for structural concrete repairs, particularly where overhead build is required. Suitable for repairs to car park soffits, bridge structures and columns.
- Lightweight, low-density structural repair mortar which allows speedier completion of work
- High-build properties — up to 75mm vertically and 50mm in a soffit repair, without formwork
- Unique shrinkage compensation system provides long-term dimensional stability
- Contains fibres and spray dried acrylic polymer
- Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
- This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture