webercem lightweight is a polymer-modified, cementitious mortar, with specially selected lightweight fillers. It is preblended, contains a polymer powder and simply requires the addition of clean water to produce a mortar suitable for both soffit and vertical repairs in situations where high-build replacement with conventional concrete is impractical.
Since its introduction in 1985 webercem lightweight has been widely used in concrete repairs because of its ability to be applied on to vertical and soffit surfaces.
- High-build concrete repairs
- Repairs to soffits
- High-build up to 50mm in soffit patch repairs, without formwork
- Easy to apply, excellent application properties
- Factory preblending eliminates on site mixing errors and variations in quality, availability and grading of local cements and aggregates
- Can be overcoated with webercote anticarbonation coatings for optimum protection of reinforced concrete
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture