Features and benefits
- Resistant to water penetration.
- Good adhesion to concrete
- Faster strength development than ordinary sand-cement mortar
- Formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R4 mortar
- Resistant to foot and vehicular traffic
Things to consider
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for soffit repairs
- webercem mortar has greater chemical resistance to mild acid attack than normal sand/cement mixes, but in situations liable to chemical spillage webertec resin-based systems are more suitable.