webercem mortar CP
Pre-batched, single-component mortar needing only mixing with water to produce a mortar with low resistivity, suitable for patch repairs on concrete structures and overlay for cathodic protection systems.
Conforms to BS EN 1504-3 as a Class R4 repair product.
- Levelling rough surfaces of concrete
- Overlaying and building up thicknesses over low cover to steel reinforcement
- Patch repairs to concrete bridge abutments, parapets, beams and crossheads
- Filling-in of core holes, small voids and shutter tie holes
- For tunnels, car parks, bridges, and marine structures such as jetties where cathodic protection is to be used as a preventative treatment
- For vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Suitable for external and internal surfaces
- Good bond to concrete - damp or wet
- Durable - does not crack or craze when applied and properly cured
- Easy to use - can be mixed by hand or mechanically
- Easy to apply - can be applied easily with a spray pump or by trowel without slumping
- Easy to finish - good smooth finish obtainable with a float or sponge. Provides a cohesive and level surface suitable for overcoating.
- Contains more than 400 kg/m3 of ordinary Portland cement to BS 12, the maximum size of aggregate does not exceed 2 mm, the total chloride ion content is less than 0·1% of cement, the resistivity at 28 days saturation is between 5 kΩcm and 15 kΩcm.
- Limited to 10mm thickness per layer
- Do not use where there is a large variation in thickness
- Do not use where the substrates are subject to movement or are cracked
- Do not use on heavily trafficked floors
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 6 months from date of manufacture