webercem R4 duo NEW
webercem R4 duo is a single-component, polymer-modified, high build cementitious mortar, designed for structural concrete repairs. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a low permeability, high strength mortar for both soffit and vertical repair situations as well as levelling solutions.
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R4 mortar. Can also be used as a fairing coat tested to BS EN 1504-3, when appropriately prepared.
- Dual purpose product that can be used as a repair mortar and/or fairing coat
- High build properties – up to 75mm vertically and 75mm in an overhead repair, without formwork when used as an R4 mortar
- Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
- When used as a fairing coat 3mm of coverage provides as much protection against CO2 diffusion as 30mm of low permeability concrete
- Structural concrete repairs, particularly where high, overhead repairs are required
- Repairs to concrete structures and members such as bridges and coastal assets
- As a smoothing treatment for concrete surfaces
- Do not apply when temperatures are below 5°C or above 35°C, in direct sunlight or on hot or frozen surfaces.
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag.