webercem spray DSF
webercem spray DSF is a ready-to-use, polymer-modified, cement-based concrete mix. It contains inert limestone aggregates and dust suppressants. The formulation has been designed specially for dry process spray application to give high early strength, reduced rebound and maximise application thickness.
webercem spray DSF contains alkali resistant glass fibres. It has been designed to give higher tensile strength and reduced rebound. The fibres help to reduce shrinkage cracking. Conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 has confirmed that webercem spray DSF meets the requirement of a Class R4 repair product.
- Repairs to large areas of structural concrete
- Repairs of highway structures: bridge columns, piers, deck soffits, beams, abutments, parapets, retaining walls, tunnels and viaducts
- Repairs of marine structures: jetties, piers, quays, seawalls, concrete offshore platforms, docks and drydocks
- Repairs of fire damaged concrete structures
- Sealing of mine roadways and tunnels
- Structural enhancement of mineshafts
- Structural encasement of steel sections, pylons, chimneys, cooling towers
- Rock and embankment stabilisation
- Thin concrete overlays 25 - 50 mm on columns, beams and soffits
- Increasing cover to steel in RC structures webercem spray DSF has been designed for use in both thin and thick sections up to 300mm where reinforcement is present.
- Economical - low rebound
- Safe to use and handle. No siliceous aggregates, no caustic accelerators
- High-build - up to 150mm thickness can be applied in one pass on vertical and overhead surfaces without any additional mesh reinforcement
- Low permeability to water and chlorides
- Low chloride ion diffusion: better protection of reinforced concrete marine structures
- Complies with Highways Agency specifications for repairs to highway structures
- Fibres provide better strain relief and stress distribution
- Thin overlays 25-50mm on columns piers and walls without the need for mesh, providing extra cover to steel
- Class 4 repair product meeting the requirements of BS EN 1504-3
Do not apply...
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C