webercem spray RS
Rapid-setting dry spray structural repair concrete designed to give high strength, low rebound, low wastage and to maxmise application thickness.
Containing graded inert limestone aggregates and dust suppressants, webercem spray RS has conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 and meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
- Rapid repairs to structures within tidal zones
- Repairs to dock walls
- Repairs to coastal structures
- Structural repairs to jetties, piers, sea walls, quays and docks
- Repairs to river bridge abutments or piers
- Primary linings to underground workings
- Structural repairs to concrete beams, columns and soffits
- Repairs to railway bridge and viaduct soffits
- Rapid setting concrete allows work to continue in tidal zones
- Rapid set prevents wash out from tidal action or flowing water
- Economical with low rebound
- High-build – up to 150 mm thickness can be applied in one pass to vertical faces
- Good adhesion to concrete substrates
- Non reactive aggregate complying with HA Clause 1704
- Total chloride ion content is less than 0.05%. No calcium chloride or admixtures containing chloride salts are used.
- Good resistance to salts absorption
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- This product has a shelf life of 6 months from date of manufacture