webercem spray RSF NEW
Ready-to-use, polymer-modified, dry sprayed concrete able to achieve ultra rapid early set, ideal for concrete repairs where time constraints demand early strength gain. The material contains inert limestone aggregates, dust suppressants and accelerators. The formulation is designed for the dry spray process method of application with reduced rebound and excellent sprayability.
Conforms with BS EN 1504-3 as a Class R4 repair product.
webercem spray RSF is suitable for:
- Rapid repairs to structures within tidal zones
- Repairs to dock walls
- Repairs to coastal structures
- Structural repairs to jetties, piers, sea walls, quays and docks
- Repairs to river bridge abutments or piers
- Primary linings to underground workings
- Structural repairs to concrete beams, columns and soffits
- Repairs to railway bridge and viaduct soffits
- Rapid setting concrete allows work to continue in tidal zones
- Rapid set prevents wash out from tidal action or flowing water
- Economical with low rebound
- Fibres help improve resistance to cracking and adhesion to concrete substates
- Extra high build – up to 400mm thickness can be applied in one pass to vertical faces
- Total chloride ion content does not exceed 0.05% of the weight of cement. No calcium chloride or admixtures containing chloride salts are used
- Good resistance to salts absorption
- Store the product in a dry covered enclosure off the ground at temperatures above 5°C and protect from frost, rain and high humidity.
- This product has a shelf life of 6 months from date of manufacture.