webercem spray RSF
Rapid-setting and fibre-reinforced dry spray structural repair concrete designed to give high strength, low rebound, low wastage and to maximise application thickness. Added alkali-resistant glass fibres give higher tensile strength, reduce shrinkage cracking and rebound.
Containing graded inert limestone aggregates and dust suppressants, webercem spray RSF has conformity testing to BS EN 1504-3 and meets the requirements for a Class R4 repair product.
webercem spray RSF is suitable for:
- Rapid repairs to structures within tidal zones
- Repairs to dock walls
- Repairs to coastal structures
- Structural repairs to jetties, piers, sea walls, quays and docks
- Repairs to river bridge abutments or piers
- Primary linings to underground workings
- Structural repairs to concrete beams, columns and soffits
- Repairs to railway bridge and viaduct soffits
- Rapid setting concrete allows work to continue in tidal zones
- Rapid set prevents wash out from tidal action or flowing water
- Economical with low rebound
- Fibres help improve resistance to cracking and adhesion to concrete substates
- Extra high build – up to 400mm thickness can be applied in one pass to vertical faces
- Total chloride ion content does not exceed 0.05% of the weight of cement. No calcium chloride or admixtures containing chloride salts are used
- Good resistance to salts absorption
- Store the product in a dry covered enclosure off the ground at temperatures above 5°C and protect from frost, rain and high humidity.
- This product has a shelf life of 6 months from date of manufacture.