webercote EC is suitable for most external building surfaces and can be applied to vertical and sloping concrete surfaces.
- High build: 0.5 mm in thickness, thicker than most other coatings. Better resistance to movement
- Will bridge static cracks over 3mm
- Very good dynamic crack bridging capability
- Excellent anti-carbonation coating
- Allows water vapour diffusion
- Available in a range of colours with good colour retention
- Durable life expectancy in excess of 15 years
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-2
- Not to be used in buildings that are subject to fire regulations
- As webercote EC is cured by UV light, a longer cure period may be required on the interior of buildings. It should not be used on water-retaining structures or in situations where ponding of water will occur.
- webercote EC is not suitable for metals, plastics or common Fletton bricks
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored in correct conditions a shelf life of 2 years can be expected