Low viscosity surface sealer and stabiliser formulated to penetrate into the surface of permeable, dusty substrates and to consolidate them prior to the application of webercote smooth.
webercote primer is used for sealing and hardening dusty or friable surfaces and is suitable for:
- New and old concrete
- Masonry and renders
webercote primer can used as a treatment against efflorescence or as a foundation for further decoration. Can also be used as a primer for webercote anticarbonation coatings.
- Single component for ease of application — apply by brush, roller or spray
- Prevents surface dusting
- Prevents grime penetration
- Resists the penetration of water droplets and salt solutions
- Colourless solution, essentially non toxic
- Vapour permeable, allowing substrates to breathe
- Can be used in confined spaces
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- When stored in correct conditions a shelf life of 2 years can be expected