Protective, anti-carbonation coating system which can be applied by brush, roller or spray, with a minimum 15 years life expectancy.
webercote coatings can be applied to most building materials, such as concrete, blockwork, or masonry renders. webercote smooth may be applied to brickwork for decorative purposes.
- Excellent anti-carbonation coatings
- Durable formulation — life expectancy in excess of 15 years
- Resistant to chloride ion ingress
- Coatings allow vapour diffusion
- This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-2
- Not to be used in buildings that are subject to fire regulations
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- webercote smooth is not recommended for common Fletton brickwork
- When stored in correct conditions a shelf life of 2 years can be expected