Factory batched, cement-based dry powder mortar for use as a render undercoat. Can be used as the first coat in multi-coat render systems, or as the undercoat in render protected external wall insulation systems.
weberend TUC is a render undercoat which can be used as the first coat in multi-coat render systems, or as the undercoat in render protected external wall insulation systems.
Should always be scratched horizontally to provide a key for subsequent coats.
- Exceptional and consistent quality
- Practical benefits of smooth application, speed, economy and shelf-life
- Conforms to BS EN 13914
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag