A fine-textured smooth render which will achieve a more contemporary modern aesthetic – suitable for most types of brick or blockwork.
Part of our
weberpral MF is a fine textured through-coloured
Applied two passes, weberpral MF can be applied to an overall thickness of 15-20mm after scraping.
weberpral MF can be used to create sharper ashlar and quoin features, and is suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls.
Available in England, Scotland and Wales.
Final façade finish:
- Finished with a fine scraped texture
monocoucherender available in 4 popular colours
- Grain size of 0-1.5mm compared to ~2.2mm in a standard render
- Can be finished with finer ashlar and quoin detailing due to smaller grain size
- Weather and algae resistance for low maintenance
- Applied in two passes as a single coat for shorter programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application but can also be applied by hand with a hawk and trowel
- Can be used onto most types of masonry with recessed mortar joints
- Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering, weberend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- Not suitable for use on construction board substrate (concrete particle board/render board), use weberend MT
- Not suitable for use on insulation board substrate, use webertherm XP
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag