weberpral MF NEW
A fine-textured smooth render which will achieve a more contemporary modern aesthetic – suitable for most types of brick or blockwork.
Part of our
weberpral MF is a weather-resistant render and is ideal for creating a modern fine texture finish on new build or refurbishment projects.
- Grain size of 0-1.5mm compared to ~2.2mm in a standard render
- Can be used to create cleaner ashlar and quoin features due to finer aggregate content
- Available in four key colours: Chalk, Cream, Ivory and Silver Pearl
- Designed for spray application in two passes, up to 28mm thick — can also be manually applied
Suitable for rendering brick or blockwork on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls.
- Fine texture render for a modern, contemporary finish
- Grain size of 0-1.5mm compared to circa 2.2mm on standard renders
- Smooth render finish allows for the creation of finer ashlar cuts
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Through-colour for low maintenance – decoration not required
- Weather-resistant — highly durable and allows the structure to breathe
- Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering, weberend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C (for dark colours 8°C) or above 35°C
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- Not suitable for use on construction board substrate (concrete particle board/render board), use weberend MT
- Not suitable for use on insulation board substrate, use webertherm XP
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag