webertec aquapel crème
Water and silane-based cream with highly water repellent & dust suppressing properties. Designed to penetrate into the concrete for optimum protection against the absorption of water, pollutants and freeze/thaw cycles.
webertec aquapel crème is for use on buildings and structures with porous concrete in exposed location to protect against absorption of water, pollutants and freeze/thaw cycles.
webertec aquapel crème can be used to protect bridges and other structures from salt spray.
- One-coat application
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or non-atomising spray
- Minimal effect to surface appearance
- Protects against ingress of waterborne ions (chlorides and sulphates)
- Improves freeze/thaw resistance of treated surfaces
- Reduces susceptibility to corrosion of reinforcement
- Allows treated surface to breathe
- Enhanced durability
- Provides good adhesion for paints
- Complies with BS EN1504-2
- Not to be used in buildings that are subject to fire regulations
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Shelf life of unopened container in correct storage conditions is at least 12 months
Tutorials and videos
Our technical solutions
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email email@example.com