webertec cable grout
Fast-setting pourable grout for filling cable slots.
webertec cable grout is a three-component low-modulus, semi-flexible polyester resin compound for filling cable slots. Can be used in asphalt, bitumen and concrete surfaces. Use for gaps 5mm to 16mm wide.
- Runway airport lighting
- Taxiways and hardstanding
- Communication cables in sawn slots
- Easy to mix and place
- Does not segregate or bleed
- Rapid setting for quick return to service
- Can be used in cold weather down to 5°C
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
Available in black
- In hot weather conditions it is advisable to keep the product in refrigerated containers, transferred to insulated chambers/boxes on site
- Clean tools with webertec solvent before the grout sets
- Shelf life in correct storage conditions is at least 12 months