webertec EP bonding aid
webertec EP bonding aid is a high-build epoxy resin for priming epoxy repair mortars for bonding to concrete and masonry structures. Exceptional bond to vertical and soffit applications for priming repair mortars.
It may also be used as bonding primer for cementitious hand placed repair mortars.
- Use as a primer for webertec EP mortar where its application is to vertical and soffit applications
- Bonding aid to steel reinforcement rebar for hand placed concrete repair mortars in aggressive environments
- High initial adhesion to promote excellent bond between substrate and hand placed repair mortar
- Moisture tolerant, allowing work to continue during inclement weather
- Can be used down to 5°C, allowing work to continue during winter
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Shelf life is at least 12 months when it is kept unopened, in proper storage conditions in a cool, dry area