Features and benefits
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic loads
- High compressive and tensile strength (view Technical Datasheet for more information)
- Very good chemical resistance
- Cure within the temperature range 5°C to 35°C
- Negligible shrinkage factor allows use for underplate or rail grouting.
- Grout remains in contact with the underside
- Can be placed in much thinner sections than cementitious grouts resulting in cost savings
Things to consider
- Fresh grout that has not yet set can be removed with webertec solvent using a cloth or brush to clean tools and spillages.
- Set grout has to be removed with methylene chloride paint stripper and care must be taken during its use
- The shelf life of webertec EP pourable grout is in excess of 12 months if stored in cool, dry, frost-free conditions