webertec EP pourable grout
High-strength, chemically-resistant grout.
webertec EP pourable grout is specially formulated from epoxy resin and graded aggregates producing materials with exceptional toughness, chemical resistance, good flow characteristics and negligible shrinkage.
A three-component pack which makes up into one mix.
webertec EP pourable grout finds a wide application in the grouting-in of:
- Starter bars
- Crane rails
- Machine baseplates
- Setting-in bolts
- Fixing runway lights
- Situations where tight clearances add to the difficulties of obtaining secure fixings
- Complies with BS EN 1504-3 and -6
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic loads
- High compressive and tensile strength (view Technical Datasheet for more information)
- Very good chemical resistance
- Cure within the temperature range 5°C to 35°C
- Negligible shrinkage factor allows use for underplate or rail grouting.
- Grout remains in contact with the underside
- Can be placed in much thinner sections than cementitious grouts resulting in cost savings
- Fresh grout that has not yet set can be removed with webertec solvent using a cloth or brush to clean tools and spillages.
- Set grout has to be removed with methylene chloride paint stripper and care must be taken during its use
- The shelf life of webertec EP pourable grout is in excess of 12 months if stored in cool, dry, frost-free conditions