webertec force EP primer
webertec force EP primer is a two-component epoxy resin primer for concrete and masonry surfaces. It is used to seal and stabilise prepared surfaces prior to bonding fibre sheets for structural strengthening.
- Epoxy primer for carbon fibre, glass fibre and aramid sheets
- To stabilise weak surfaces prior to strengthening
- A component of webertec force composite strengthening system
- Develops excellent bond strength to prepared substrate
- Easy to mix and apply
- Will stabilise surfaces allowing work to proceed on marginally weak surfaces
- Structural engineer needs to ensure that this product will not be required to maintain its strength in the event of fire including taking full design liability of determining a suitable fire encasement if applicable in accordance with Concrete Society Technical Report 55.
EU VOC regulations 2012
- EU limit for webertec force EP primer (cat A/j): 550 g/l (2007)/500 g/l (2012)
- webertec force EP primer contains <100 g/l VOC
- Shelf life is at least 12 months when kept unopened in correct storage conditions in a cool, dry area.
Tutorials and videos
webertec force EP primer related products
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org