webertec grout FG
Fast-setting, high strength flowing grout.
webertec grout FG is a three-component polyester grout for anchoring and fixing. Fast-setting for rapid installation and can be used down to 0°C. Flowing grout to fill gaps of between 5mm up to 90mm dependent upon bulking out with aggregate.
- Fixing airport lighting units
- Fixing vertical bolts, starter bars and dowels
- Grouting anchor bolts and holding down bolts
- Fast-setting with rapid strength gain, allowing loads to be applied within 2 hours at 20°C
- Available in standard and rapid grades depending upon temperature
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Can be bulked out for varying gap sizes, 5mm - 90mm
- Proven technology with reliability
- Over 30 years experience worldwide
- For hot weather conditions, it is recommended that webertec grout FG is kept cool in a refrigerated container and in insulated boxes on site. This will ensure a longer working time
- Shelf life of unopened packs is at least 12 months