webertec mortar is a three-component polyester resin mortar suitable for small concrete repairs. Comprises a liquid resin, powder hardener and filler to produce either a pourable mortar or stiff mortar. It can be applied in thicknesses of 3mm to 50mm maximum. Two grades are available for use in different temperatures.
Conforms with BS EN 1504-3.
- Patch repairs to small defects in concrete
- Repair of pre-cast kerbs
- Fixing small bolts and bedding steel plates
- For rapid set fixing of bridge bearing pads
- Repairs to concrete steps
Fast setting for quick and easy installation
High strength allows rapid return to use
Can be used in cold temperatures down to 0°C and still provide rapid set
Economical usage through part mixing by volume – use only what is required
- Not to be used in buildings that are subject to fire regulations
- When used in hot climates, cool or cold storage conditions will extend the working time of the product
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Shelf life in correct storage conditions is at least 12 months