webertherm FT - FrameTec System
webertherm FT is a stand-off rail which provides the weather defence cavity recommended by the NHBC when using external wall insulation with metal frame construction.
Compatible external insulation board options include webertherm EPS, webertherm MFD and webertherm PHS.
About this product
webertherm FT is an external insulation system for use on both single skin and frame construction projects.
The stand-off rail provides the weather defence cavity recommended by the NHBC when using thermal wall insulation systems with metal frame construction.
Features and benefits
- Provides excellent thermal insulation
- Corrosion resistant components
- Fire breaks easily incorporated into external solid wall insulation
- Jointing tongue for rails ensures horizontal alignment, including corners, minimises cutting and reduces waste
- Spanning rail able to withstand high wind loads
Things to consider
Do not carry out exterior wall insulation installation:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Due to recent changes in Building Regulations, if you are planning to use EWI in high-rise applications over 18m please contact Weber Technical Services on 01525 722110 Opt 2 for advice.
Our technical solutions
Technical & Safety Data Sheets and Certification
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (EPS, EPR, EPH) (PDF - 31,07 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (Intumescent Tape) (PDF - 30,31 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (Meshcloth) (PDF - 29,64 KB) Download • Send