About this product
webertherm FT is an external wall insulation system for use on both single skin and frame construction projects.
The stand-off rail provides the weather defence cavity recommended by the NHBC when using insulation systems with metal frame construction.
Features and benefits
- Provides excellent insulation
- Corrosion resistant components
- Fire breaks easily incorporated into external solid wall insulation
- Jointing tongue for rails ensures horizontal alignment, including corners, minimises cutting and reduces waste
- Spanning rail able to withstand high wind loads
Things to consider
Do not carry out installation:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Due to recent changes in Building Regulations, if you are planning to use EWI in high-rise applications over 18m please contact Weber Technical Services on 01525 722110 Opt 2 for advice.
Our technical solutions
Technical & Safety Data Sheets and Certification
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (EPS, EPR, EPH) (PDF - 31,07 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (Intumescent Tape) (PDF - 30,31 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm FT - Safety Datasheet (Meshcloth) (PDF - 29,64 KB) Download • Send