weberend LAC rapid
Rapid drying, polymer-modified adhesive render coat which requires no primer before overcoating with a decorative finish, saving up to 72 hours in drying time.
weberend LAC rapid is an adhesive render coat which can be used as a bonding coat to adhere insulation boards to a substrate, or as a bedding coat for meshcloth within façade systems.
Applied at approximately 3mm thick onto insulation boards, meshcloth is laid on top. Once this layer has started to 'take up', a second layer is applied to produce a sandwich of approximately 6mm in total thickness to encapsulate the meshcloth.
weberend LAC rapid is ideal for fast-track application as it doesn't require a primer and is our best adhesive render coat.
- Rapid curing time of 24 hours when applied at temperatures 12°C and 30°C
- White in colour – eliminating the need for primer
- Practical benefits of smooth application, speed, economy and long shelf-life
- High bond strength
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application but can also be applied by hand with a hawk and trowel
Certification & classification
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag