Water-borne floor primer dispersion for use with all cementitious and hemi-hydrate floor screeds, which can be used as an alternative to a latex floor primer.
weberfloor 4716 concrete primer is a styrene acrylate dispersion which can be diluted with water and is intended for use with Weber's flooring products. This product does not contain ammonia and offers good alkali resistance and adhesion properties in both wet and dry environments.
Designed for priming (pre-treating) all substrates prior to the application of weberfloor products, including:
- In-situ and pre-cast concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Steel plate
weberfloor 4716 should be diluted with clean water.
- Fully guaranteed with all weberfloor products, even in industrial areas
- Regulates the porosity of the substrate
- Improves the adhesion of flooring products
- Reduces the formation of pinholes in the levelling layer
- Easy to spread
- Fast drying
- Trusted internationally for over 25 years
- Do not use if the floor temperature is below 10°C or if air relative humidity is above 70%
- Shelf life of 12 months in concentrated form in dry, frost free conditions