- 5.6kg pack
Two-component epoxy based damp proof membrane capable of one coat application
weberfloor DPM is a two-component epoxy based chemical damp proof membrane that is capable of being applied in one coat, dependent upon the condition of the substrate and quality of workmanship to ensure full coverage is achieved at the required thickness.
weberfloor DPM can be applied on to concrete or cement based screed surfaces with a moisture content of up to 98% RH (measured using a hygrometer) when installed in accordance with Weber recommendations.
weberfloor DPM is an effective moisture suppressant membrane for over sealing cementitious surfaces which contain high levels of residual construction moisture and permits early overlaying with vinyl, carpets and resin based products without the conventional ‘drying out’ period being observed for concrete bases.
- For application onto concrete and cement based substrates
- Suppresses the passage of residual construction moisture up to 98% RH when full coverage is achieved
- Capable of one coat application
- Easy to apply
- Reduces project timescales allowing early installation of floor finishes
- Can be used down to 5°C, allowing work to continue during winter
- New concrete or screed must be left for a minimum of 7 days before application of the membrane
- Power floated subfloors should be shot blasted before application of weberfloor DPM to assist adhesion
- Shelf life is at least 12 months when it is kept unopened, in proper storage conditions in a cool, dry area