- 5.6kg pack
Highly moisture tolerant, epoxy resin damp proofing system, especially designed to bond to concrete surfaces even when the concrete is still drying out and containing a high degree of moisture
weberfloor DPM is a moisture suppressant membrane for damp proofing concrete floor and cement based levelling compounds and suppresses the passage of moisture up to 98% RH. It is an easy to apply two-coat system which reduces product timescales, allowing early installation of floor finishes.
weberfloor DPM is an effective liquid damp proof membrane for oversealing cementitious surfaces which contain high levels of residual moisture and permits early overlaying with vinyl, carpets and resin based products without the conventional 'drying out' period being observed for concrete bases.
- Damp proofing floors in an easy two-coat system
- Reduces project timescale, allows early installation of floor finishes
- Can be used down to 5°C, allowing work to continue during winter
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- New concrete or screed must be left for a minimum of 7 days before application of the membrane
- Rough or uneven surfaces should be levelled before applying weberfloor DPM and this should be left a minimum of 24 hours to dry before applying the DPM
- Power floated subfloors should be shot blasted before application of weberfloor DPM to assist adhesion
- Shelf life is at least 12 months when it is kept unopened, in proper storage conditions in a cool, dry area