Water based moisture vapour suppressant for use in suppressing the passage of residual construction moisture up to 95% relative humidity.
weberfloor MVS is a water based moisture vapour suppressant, designed to suppress the passage of residual construction moisture up to 95% RH as measured with a hood hygrometer.
When applied at a minimum of 150μm wet film thickness (two coats of 75µm) over concrete or traditional sand & cement screeds, weberfloor MVS facilitating accelerated project timelines by allowing the rapid installation of weberfloor smoothing compound, prior to the final floor finish – much earlier than would be possible without the use of weberfloor MVS.
- Rapid drying – suitable to be over coated in as little as 60 minutes
- No need to prime before over coating with weberfloor screeds and smoothing compounds
- Tinted to assist in achieving full coverage
- Water based, pre-mixed formulation
- Easy to apply by roller
- Allows a substrate at 95% RH to be treated as if it was 75% RH
- Not to be left uncovered by a suitable weberfloor product
- Humidity levels of the substrate must be checked with a hood hygrometer to ensure suitability prior to application of weberfloor MVS
- Not suitable for substrates without a structural damp proof membrane – weberfloor MVS is only designed to supress residual construction moisture
- Substrates must have a surface strength ≥1 MPa
- Not suitable for use in industrial areas