webertherm XM - Multi Layer System
webertherm XM is a high performance external wall insulation system protected by meshcloth reinforced polymer renders.
webertherm XM systems when applied to a masonry substrate have BBA approval covering various types of insulation and many render finishes.
To calculate your project thermal efficiency use our handy
About this product
webertherm XM is available in a wide range of colours and textured finishes and is suitable for most building types including non-traditional construction and lightweight steel frame structures.
- Extends the life of existing buildings by keeping the old structure warm and stable
- Facilitates the decoration and remodelling of existing, tired facades
- Simplifies wall construction within the new build sector
Traditional multi-layered system which improves thermal performance and interior comfort.
Features and benefits
- Provides efficient insulation for refurbishment and new build projects
- A variety of insulation options including EPS, PHS and MFD
- Comprehensive range of colours and textures enable the creation of striking visual effects
- Has a high performance water shedding range of finishes to protect the building fabric
- Low K-value insulants allow thinner insulation to be used or higher standards to be achieved
- Eliminates interstitial condensation by creating a 'warm wall' construction
- Suitable for, and effective on most buildings - including lightweight steel frame structures and in-fill panels
- BBA approved certificate no. 91/2691
- NSAI approved certifications 06/0260 and 09/0338
Things to consider
Do not apply:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Due to recent changes in Building Regulations, if you are planning to use EWI in high-rise applications over 18m please contact Weber Technical Services on 01525 722110 Opt 2 for advice.
Our technical solutions
Technical & Safety Data Sheets and Certification
- Certificate webertherm XM - BBA Certificate PS2 (PDF - 1,9 MB) Download • Send
- Certificate webertherm XM - BBA Certificate PS1 (PDF - 2,78 MB) Download • Send
- Certificate webertherm XM - BBA Certificate PS3 (PDF - 2,32 MB) Download • Send
- Certificate webertherm XM - BBA Certificate PS4 (PDF - 1,75 MB) Download • Send
- Certificate webertherm XM - NSAI Certificate (PDF - 1,41 MB) Download • Send
- Certificate webertherm XM - NSAI XM60 Certificate (PDF - 1,68 MB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm XM - Safety Datasheet (EPS, EPH, EPR) (PDF - 31,07 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm XM - Safety Datasheet (Meshcloth) (PDF - 29,64 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm XM - Safety Datasheet (PHS) (PDF - 18,71 KB) Download • Send
- Safety Datasheet (MSDS) webertherm XM - Safety Datasheet (Fixings) (PDF - 17,4 KB) Download • Send
- Technical Datasheet webertherm XM - Technical Datasheet (PDF - 170,25 KB) Download • Send