weberwall brick external adhesive
Rapid drying, polymer-modified, cementitious mortar for incorporating alkali resistant mesh and forming a render base layer and adhesive bedding coat for weberwall brick.
weberwall brick external adhesive is a render base layer and adhesive bedding coat for the weberwall brick external system.
Suitable for use on approved substrates, weberwall brick external adhesive can be manual or machine applied and requires the addition of 4.5-5L of water to achieve a coverage of 3m² per bag.
- High bond strength
- Factory batched for consistency
- Suitable for manual or machine application
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24hrs of use.
- Do not use in damp/wet conditions.
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not use on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot.
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.