ONLY AVAILABLE IN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
Proprietary render based on Portland cement, lime, sand and other additives which reduce the capillary water absorption. Factory produced as a pre-blended dry powder from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product requiring only the addition of water on site.
weberend MPR is a premixed sand and cement render which can be applied onto most types of masonry and acts as the base coat in various render systems from Weber.
Applied at varying thicknesses depending on project type but should never exceed 25mm:
- As an external render: Approx. 16mm thickness should be applied for sheltered to moderate exposure, or 20mm for severe exposure
- As an internal render: Approx. 8-19mm
Available in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For England, Scotland and Wales, see weberend OCR.
- Scratch coat render which gives the same appearance as a traditional sand and cement render mix but in significantly less time
- Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application but can also be applied by hand with a hawk and trowel
- Can be used onto most types of masonry with recessed mortar joints
Certification & classification
A1reaction to fire classification in accordance with BS EN 998-1:2016 5.3.3
- W1 Water Absorption classification in accordance with BS EN 1015-18:2002 (EN 998-1:2016)
- Not available in England, Scotland and Wales, use weberend OCR
- Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag