ONLY AVAILABLE IN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
Proprietary render based on Portland cement, lime, sand and other additives which reduce the capillary water absorption. Factory produced as a pre-blended dry powder from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product requiring only the addition of water on site.
weberend MPR is a proprietary render suitable for trowel and spray application which provides an excellent background for Weber decorative finishes, masonry paints and synthetic coatings.
Can be applied to most suitably prepared substrates including brickwork, blockwork and concrete.
- Formulated to comply with BS 5262
- Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe
- Factory controlled production to give a consistently high quality product
- Not available in England, Scotland and Wales, use weberend OCR
- Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag