Pump or hand applied one coat render. weberend OCR avoids the drying time associated with multi-coat render systems and offers results equivalent to traditional two coat renders.
Ideal as a base coat to be used with our range of decorative finishes.
weberend OCR is a premixed sand and cement render which is suitable for rendering brickwork, blockwork, and concrete, among other suitably prepared substrates.
Application thickness for weberend OCR depends on project type, but should never exceed 25mm:
- External render: Approx. 16mm thickness should be applied for sheltered to moderate exposure, or 20mm for severe exposure
- Internal render: Approx. 8-19mm
- Tiling: Approx 8-20mm
- Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe
- Suitable for hand or machine application
- Factory batched for consistency
- Scratch coat render
- Gives the same final appearance as a traditional sand and cement render mix but in significantly less time
- Can be used a base for a number of Weber decorative finishes
- Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces
- Seek advice before rendering onto common brick
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag