Pump or hand applied one coat render. weberend OCR avoids the drying time associated with multi-coat render systems and offers results equivalent to traditional two coat renders.
Ideal as a base coat to be used with our range of decorative finishes.
weberend OCR is a premixed sand and cement render which is suitable for rendering brickwork, blockwork, and concrete, among other suitably prepared substrates.
- Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe
- Suitable for hand or machine application
- Factory batched for consistency
- Scratch coat render
- Gives the same final appearance as a traditional sand and cement render mix but in significantly less time
- Can be used a base for a number of Weber decorative finishes
- Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces
- Seek advice before rendering onto common brick
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag