Self-smoothing, quick drying floor screed mix which gives an ultra smooth finish for use in interior floors. Our best self levelling compound for covering with carpet, vinyl, lino or parquet flooring.
weberfloor level is a floor levelling compound — often incorrectly known as a self levelling screed or self levelling floor compound — which is ideal for covering with carpeting, vinyl, lino or parquet flooring due to its ultra smooth finish.
Flowable liquid floor screed suitable for applying up to a depth of 30mm onto:
Low Dust Technology™reducing the amount of dust expelled during the mixing process
- Ultra smooth finish — perfect for covering with carpet, vinyl, lino or parquet flooring.
- Quick drying screed — can take light foot traffic or be tiled onto after 2-4hrs
- Coverage of 1.5m² per 25kg bag, when applied at 10mm thickness
- Do not us if some movement is expected (eg. on substrates such as wooden flooring or over underfloor heating), instead use weberfloor flex
- Do not use if floors are permanently damp or have rising damp on friable or unstable floors in industrial areas
- Not suitable for exterior use
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture