weberfloor level is a floor levelling compound — often incorrectly known as a self levelling screed or self levelling floor compound — which is ideal for covering with carpeting, vinyl, lino or parquet flooring due to its ultra smooth finish.
Flowable liquid floor screed suitable for applying up to a depth of 30mm onto:
Low Dust Technology™reducing the amount of dust expelled during the mixing process
- Ultra smooth finish — perfect for covering with carpet, vinyl, lino or parquet flooring.
- Quick drying screed — can take light foot traffic or be tiled onto after 2-4hrs
- Coverage of 1.5m² per 25kg bag, when applied at 10mm thickness
- Do not us if some movement is expected (eg. on substrates such as wooden flooring or over underfloor heating), instead use weberfloor flex
- Do not use if floors are permanently damp or have rising damp on friable or unstable floors in industrial areas
- Not suitable for exterior use
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture