weberfloor substrate repair system allows for the repair of concrete substrates prior to overlaying with a weberfloor screed or smoothing compound. Cracks and damaged concrete can be repaired in accordance with BS EN 1504, allowing for long-term, reliable repairs.
weberfloor substrate repair system New system
Concrete and crack repair system for repairing substrates prior to the application of a weberfloor screed or smoothing compound.
- Compliant with BS EN 1504
- Suitable for repair of damaged or cracked concrete
- Solutions to repair cracks from 0.3mm - 8mm
- Concrete repairs from 25mm-100mm in one application without the need to prime
- Rapid strength development, allowing rapid overlay or traffic
- Cracks and damage should be assessed by a competent person, such as a structural engineer, before repair