weberwall brick pointing mortar NEW
weberwall brick pointing mortar is a coloured, cement-based brick pointing mortar available in a range of colours which can be used internally and externally as part of weberwall brick systems.
Suitable for manual application with an adapted peristatic pump or mortar pointing gun, each 20kg bag requires 5-5.5L of water and achieves a coverage of 15m².
- Available in a choice of 3 colours (Cotswold, Buff, and Grey) to complement a range of brick styles
- Polymer-modified for improved water shedding
- No colour tinting required on site.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24hrs of use.
- Do not use in damp/wet conditions.
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.