weberwall brick NEW
A fast fix, lightweight brick system which is suitable for internal and external use. Formulated from 95% minerals bound in cross-linked polymers, this brick system is weather resistant and flexible whilst allowing existing structures, wall systems or new buildings to freely breathe beneath its surface.
weberwall brick is a brick cladding alternative which can be used to create a realistic brick effect wall finish across a range of different applications and substrates with significant reductions in weight and application costs.
- weberwall brick external system (New Build) →
- weberwall brick external system (Refurbishment) →
- weberwall brick internal system →
weberwall brick (an alternative to brick effect cladding) can be used on various substrates including:
- Brick and blockwork
- All types of concrete surfaces
- External wall insulation systems
- Approved render carrier boards
- Sound and suitably prepared internal plaster
- Fast fix – over 3x faster than traditional brick slips
- Reduces specialist labour required on site
- Lightweight – 1 sheet of 20 bricks equal to the weight of 1 house brick
- No lime or cement used in weberwall material – eliminates efflorescent lime bloom
- Range of 12 colours and textures available
- Breathable – allows the substrate to breathe
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not use within 300mm of an open flame or heat source.