weberend bead adhesive
weberend bead adhesive has been specifically designed for the rapid fixing of corner beads, drip beads, stop beads and expansion beads in preparation for the application of Weber Render Systems such as weberpral M, weberpral D, weberpral MF and weberend OCR.
This fast curing adhesive will fix render profile beads to virgin masonry substrates, with the beads sufficiently set within two hours (dependant on the ambient temperature), in preparation for main wall render application.
weberend bead adhesive is ideal for rapid fixing of corner beads, drip beads, stop beads or expansion beads.
- Ideal for bedding corner beads, drip beads, stop beads or expansion beads
- Rapid setting - bead up on the same day as rendering
- Immediate grip to the substrate while offering ability to correct misalignment and levels
- High strength to help protect robust details which are liable to knocks through high traffic
- Ready mixed – only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Do not use if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not use in damp or wet conditions
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application ontp elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag