ONLY AVAILABLE IN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
One coat, cementitious and through-colour
weberpral D is a weather-resistant render that is ideal for both new build or refurbishment projects.
- Sprayed roughcast
- Dry dash
Can be used to create ashlar and quoin features, and is suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls.
Only available in Ireland — if you are purchasing from England, Scotland or Wales, see weberpral M.
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Self-coloured for low maintenance – decoration not required
- Can be used to create a scraped or roughcast finish
- Can be finished in a number of styles
IAB approved certificate no. 03/0180
- Not available in England, Scotland and Wales, use weberpral M
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- Not suitable for use on construction board substrate (concrete particle board/render board), use weberend MT
- Not suitable for use on insulation board substrate, use webertherm XP
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag