Highly hydrophobic, colourless coating for protecting renders from water, oil and graffiti whilst maintaining the appearance of render and allowing it to breathe.
weberend protect is a highly water repellent coating which improves weather resistance and prevents build-up of dirt and other contaminants on your render such as:
Whilst there is no way to create a truly waterproof render, weberend protect resists water ingress and is suitable for use with weberpral M, weberpral D, weberpral MF and webertherm XP external wall insulation system.
- Repels water – water will bead off the surface to keep it cleaner and drier. Dirt, stains, and other atmospheric contaminants will not adhere to the surface
- Reduces water ingress – prevents the buildup of mould, moss, and algae
- Long-lasting protection – colourless protective coating retains the appearance of render, increases its lifespan, and reduces maintenance costs
- Vapour permeable – allows the substrate to breathe
- UV resistant – does not degrade in exposure to UV light
- Easy application – application by spray, brush or roller
- Non-toxic and free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Do not use if rain is expected within 4 hours
- Do not apply during rain or frost or when surface and air temperature is <5°C or >30°C
- Do not use in damp or wet conditions (substrate moisture should be a maximum of 5%)
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C shelf life is 24 months from date of manufacture