A one-coat, through-coloured mineral render for use with webertherm XP external wall insulation system.
Available in 23 colours, various textures and finishes can be achieved including scrape, dry-dash and spray textured finishes. Details such as light ashlars and quoins can be incorporated.
webertherm M1 is a lightweight mineral render, specifically designed and manufactured for one-coat application.
This external render is a component of the webertherm XP system and is applied directly to the insulation board.
- One coat machine application, significantly, reducing the ‘programme of works’ and all associated costs
- Suitable for spray or hand application
- Improved workability, making hand application easier
- Through colour, thick mineral render for low maintenance and durability
- No lost time waiting for undercoats to cure
- Quality assured raw materials
- Ready mixed – only the addition of potable water required on site for ease of use
- Supported by comprehensive technical and architectural services
- BBA approved certificate no. 09/4670
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not apply on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in correct conditions a shelf life of 12 months can be expected