A single coat render applied in two passes means fast application with shorter programme periods, reduced scaffolding and site costs, as well as earlier completion of ground works.
weberpral M is a weather-resistant exterior render and is ideal for new build or refurbishment projects.
- Scraped: Applied to a total thickness of 18mm scraped to 15mm.
- Sprayed roughcast: Applied to a total thickness of 15-25mm.
- Dry dash: Applied to a total thickness of 15-20mm before applying aggregates.
Can be used to create ashlar and quoin features, and is suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls.
- Single coat for fast application and shorter programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Coloured render for low maintenance with no further decoration required
- Can be used to create a scraped or roughcast render finish
- Weather and algae-resistant
BBAapproved certificate no. 17/5464
- Accepted by the NHBC in relation to NHBC standards
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- Not suitable for use on construction board substrate (concrete particle board/render board), use weberend MT
- Not suitable for use on insulation board substrate, use webertherm XP
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag