Water-based render & brick cleaner and masonry wash containing carefully selected biocides which can be used as an algae treatment and is also effective against a broad range of bacterial, fungal, yeast and mould species. It is used to kill green, black and other organic growths on walls and other masonry, particularly prior to the application of decorative finishes.
Note: weber CL150 can be supplied tinted for ease of identification of treated areas. If being used to treat finished surfaces — such as a coloured render — ensure that unpigmented weber CL150 is specified.
weber CL150 can be used on a variety of interior and exterior surfaces:
- cement-based board
- gypsum plaster
- previously decorated surfaces
weber CL150 is suitable for use in the preparation of surfaces where the Weber range of renders and decorative finishes are to be applied.
- Biocide chemical wash — ideal for removing green algae from a variety of exterior surfaces
- Fast acting moss and algae killer with simple application
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Untinted versions show no residue after treatment
- 25-litre tinted version for easy identification of coated areas
- Suitable as a render cleaner for use with our renders & decorative finishes range
- Ready to use multipurpose product — suitable as brick and patio cleaner as well as being ideal for vertical surfaces
- Do not use if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not use in damp or wet conditions
- Must be applied in temperatures between 5-30°C
- Store in cool, dry conditions at a temperature greater than 5°C. Protect from sunlight and sources of direct heat. The container should be kept sealed when not in use.
- When stored in cool, dry conditions at a temperature greater than 5°C, shelf life of product is 12 months from date of manufacture