weberend one coat dash NEW
weberend one coat dash is a pebble dash receiver which allows for applying decorative aggregates after a single coat, and is suitable for machine or hand application.
- Apply and finish on the same day saving 3-7 days typically associated with a traditional multi-coat pebble dashing system
- Available in a range of 5 render colours with 21 options for decorative aggregates
- Can be applied onto most types of brick and blockwork
This innovative render allows for faster application, reducing programme periods and associated scaffolding and site costs.
- Can be applied in a single pass to create a monolithic coat*
- Avoids curing time of 3-7 days typically associated with traditional multi-coat systems
- Allows for faster application and reduced programme periods
- Suitable for machine or hand application
- Ready mixed — only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Provides a coloured background to receive dry dash
*Dependent on criteria such as construction alignment, suction and mechanical key offered by the substrate and weather conditions.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Do not use on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag